YOUR BAY AREA GLOBAL TRADE RESOURCE
WIT-NC is a non-profit organization founded in 1989. For over 20 years, WIT-NC has been a trusted resource for the San Francisco Bay Area, providing programs, training and education in global trade to local trade professionals. As an active force in the international trade community, WIT-NC works to expand business skills and public awareness of international trade issues.
WIT-NC is an affiliate chapter of the Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT), with member chapters in cities worldwide.
Mission: To foster a collaborative environment on global trade best practices through our timely and relevant programs.
Vision: Distinguish WIT-NC as the best and most sought after organization for global trade information and programs.
Excellence: To be the best global trade resource in Northern California by educating the trade community on current international trade issues and enhancing business skills through workshops and seminars.
Community: To be a part of an international trade business community, providing leadership, networking opportunities and endowment.
FEATURES: WIT-NC offers members:
- Monthly programs, seminars and workshops
- A forum to receive the latest global trade information, updates and best practices on an on-going basis
- Access to key industry and government leaders who address international trade and logistics issues
- Reciprocal OWIT membership
- Nationwide membership directory listing
- Members-only services
CURRENT MEMBERS: WIT-NC members are professional women and men whose careers encompass all aspects of international trade, including:
- Customs Brokers
- Technology solutions providers